The Systemic Modeling © Training 2017
Culture is the number one reason why business change, transition, and transformation re-structurings fail. Systemic modeling © helps beat the odds by developing internal emotional and relational agility.
BLOCKBUSTERS Systemic modeling © is a licence-mix, methodology, and toolset that allows you to make culture visible. Work in these 10 days on setting up our blueprints for your work context or business.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This training is designed for those who want to create radically honest business cultures and want to start change from within people. You want to be part of the BLOCKBUSTERS UNITED coalition and learn with other professionals.
- CEO's and leadership teams
- restructuring project holders
- human resources managers
- worker's council employees
- CSR / community managers
- corporate communications
- global ethics or reputations
- institutional/social investors
- lean / agile / teal consultants
- senior interim professionals
- business coaches/therapists
- group dynamics facilitators
- (visual) change consultants
- business conflict mediators
- burnout / relations experts
- whistleblower dealmakers
Systemic Modeling is designed for multi-layer stakeholder issues. Business leaders have found it useful in managing:
We recommend applicants to have experience at or to have a keen interest in looking at themselves with systemic constellations or body-oriented psychotherapy as we will be using these in our social learning labs in the program.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Get in touch with your natural ability to relate and know about emotions in the business context
- Learn to map stakeholders before, during, and after your change/transition/change assignment
- Understand and embody the systemic principles within your project, organization, and at home
- Open your eyes for the levels of culture, group dynamics and interrelations, and how to speak up
- Discover how systems thinking and systemic constellations can work to get things done in flow
- Grow your capacity to respond and paradoxically intervene in (very different) business cultures
- Apply our blueprint, programs, culture scans, and advisory principles/philosophy in your context
- Introduction to systemic literature, models, and our toolbox as inspiration to use this yourself
- Get to know experts in systemic work in the business world around specific applications/topics
The training focuses on the undercurrents of organizational life. We focus on the psychodynamics, interactions, and historical aspects of business (in bold). This training thus goes beyond the usual levels of strategy, goals, or process.
|RESULTS/SYMPTOMS/SUCCESS/IMPACT||Success or lack thereof comes from cultural blindspots.|
|PROCESSES/STRATEGIES/TASKS/GOALS||See the big picture: where and how do we deliver what?|
|PSYCHODYNAMICS/COMMUNICATION||Connect the dots: how do we meet in diversity/conflict?|
|INTERACTIONS/INTER-RELATIONS||What internal tensions and institutional dynamics play?|
|SYSTEMIC/CULTURAL/SOCIETAL||How is today's reality influenced by our history/culture?|
|SPIRITUAL/SHAMAN/ARCHETYPES||How do we nurture the earth's rhythm of life and death?|
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
Whereas the Systemic Modeling © methodology (read more on its applications and origins here) is normally kept for our exclusive in-company trajectories, this 10 day open training is designed to make you a certified systemic modeler. After an intake with you, we tailor the building blocks so that it meets both your professional and personal questions:
During the training we focus on treating your head with systems thinking, your heart with embodied learning, and your hands with visual modeling. In/around the training we may also invite experts and professionals who specialize in a.o.:
THE TRAINING SCHEDULE
The 10-day training is a fully emersive program, though we keep space in our schedule to check your mail/phone after. Upon review of your application, we will send you the exact details of the program. So far, time schedules have been:
Note that you work on your business during the 10 days – with inspiration in the morning and application in your context in the afternoon. The early morning program activities and the evening programs we organize are optional.
Curious to learn more? Read more about the Systemic Modeling © methodology and its applications or learn more about the vision beyond BLOCKBUSTERS. You can also simply contact us directly with any inquiries you may have.
INVESTMENT AND CONDITIONS
PROGRAM FEE: 25,000 EUR excl. VAT per person BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER/HOTEL: 4500 EUR excl. VAT per person
The program fee covers an intake beforehand, your tuition fee for the program, your personal coach and personal assistent during the program, the program lectures and program facilitators, the trainer's toolbox, a life-long licence for the Systemic Modeling © methodology, our blueprint programs, services, and webinars, and professional/personal membership of BLOCKBUSTERS UNITED. Upon acceptance of your application, we will send you the rest of the details.
Payments in instalments is possible, please indicate this in the signup form in the below. All payments must be due before the start of the program. Cancellations up until 5 months is possible with a 20% administration fee. Afterwards, no refunds are possible so we recommend you to find a replacement for your spot. In case of a waiting list, we assist.
Upon completion of the application in the below form, you will be contacted if it is well received within two weeks.
Deadline applications round 1: June 1, 2017
Deadline applications round 2: August 1, 2017
Final deadline applications: October 1, 2017